Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Look who's TWO !



So my little man turned 2 this week - and as most parents say ... I can't believe it is going so fast.  We had a great celebration and he had lots of fun.  I cannot lie...we did not put as MUCH preparation and attention into the preparations of this party as we did for Sophia's.  Well, he is only 2....and only cares about eating the cake.  Plus we are still enjoying the wonderful company of my inlaws and prioritize "family time" over going crazy with party planning !  (At least that's our motto now, while he is still too young to argue)!  

Sophia picked out his "sports" theme and helped Mama decorate.  I made him a very lame baseball cake with the help of my mother.  We really had a great time and I am very thankful for my wonderful kids !  

Happy Birthday little man !  





The "big girls" having some fun with Sophia's animal masks !

Wow, this Birthday Boy stuff is VERY tiring ! 

sitting on his new "truck" bean bag seat !

FIRST BIKE ! from Yiayia & Popou

1 comment: