Monday, December 6, 2010

Happy St. Nicholas Day !

St. Nicholas

Today we celebrate the Feastday of St. Nicholas.  Last night I cuddled up with my two little ones on the couch and we read the Life of St. Nicholas together.  Before they went to bed, they eagerly put their shoes by the door for St. Nicholas.  Sophia fell asleep singing and humming "Holy Father Nicholas" !  This morning, even though they were up WAY too early because they are not feeling well, Sophia led them running to check their shoes.  In this house (just like last year), St. Nicholas likes to leave some gold chocolate coins and a few Orthodox books !  



May you all have a Blessed Feast Day.  Holy St. Nicholas, intercede to God for us !  

1 comment:

  1. I love the idea of leaving books. I wish I had thought of that because I do have Orthodox books to give them for Christmas. Oh well, there's always next year.

    ReplyDelete